Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Sweet Adrian!



At 36 weeks pregnant, I was HUGE! I was soooo ready to get little Adrian out of my belly and into my arms! I missed looking down and seeing my feet, and I missed laying on my stomache.
A week after this picture was taken, I went into labor, and  was sooo excited to meet my Adrian for the first time!


 After 16 hours of labor, and one left-sided epidural later, Adrian was born into this world. It was 9:56 PM. He was born 7 lbs, 3 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. When they put him in my arms for the first time, it was like the world around me stopped turning. The nurses were speaking to me and I heard nothing! All I could do was stare into those big brown eyes, and instantly, I fell in love!


This is Adrian at one month old. He loved to open his eyes wide! He already had great control of his head and neck, and he could see more clearly than most babies his age!
This was shortly after we moved to Texas. Adrian was only 3 months old, and he was always smiling!
Five months old, outside with his Baby Einstein jumper.

First time in the pool, 5 months old

This was at about 7 months when he started to crawl.

Adrian was only nine months when he started walking!

This is Adrian at 11 months. He had his Elmo PJ's on. He loves Elmo!


At only 13 months old, he was turning on the charm! Watch out, ladies!



This is my little boy now. He is huge! He will be 16 months soon, and he is already talking and running all over the place!

4 comments:

  1. He's such a cutie pie! I just love my little Adrian :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, he is soooo sweet!! What adorable pictures!! He's a cutie!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog for the Well Owl Be Blog Hop :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete