Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pretty and Pink (Unfinished Project)

It's been a little bit since I posted anything, I somehow lost the battery to my camera!
I have been working on my art journal. I started this page, but I never finished it.


I tried to do something pink and girly.
Which would explain why I have a block on this one...haha
I am also working on another journal page that I'm really liking. It reminds me of my home state, Florida. I have another journal page finished, that I'm not so sure how I feel about it, but the quote on it means so much to me.
I'll post my completed project when I find my camera battery, and when I actually get around to finishing it, haha.
If you have any suggestions, I would really appreciate them!
Have a great day, and thank-you for stopping by!


7 comments:

  1. I think it looks good, the finish up will come to you when you least expect it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope so! I feel like a have it in my head somewhere, but I just can't pull it out! Ugh! Like Dad says about the lotto, something is there blocking it, lol.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog yesterday for the "Well Owl Be" Blog Hop & for going to Homestead with me. I can't wait to see what you do with your new goodies, maybe you'll get rid of that block and finish this one up ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am closer and closer! Almost finished! Just one last touch, I just have to figure out what that is ;)

      Delete
  3. wow!! this is looking great! lovin' the gorgeous colors!!

    thank you so much for hopping with us this weekend! :)

    happy to be a new follower!

    hugs,
    hl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol i was going to be a follower but i can't find the follow button!

      Delete
    2. I'm quite new to this, so I'm not really sure how to but the button on...I'll let you know as soon as I figure it out, lol
      :)
      Thank-you so much, And I absolutely loved your hop!

      Delete